Call for entries ‘Art for Dogs’ Sake’ open submission exhibition/sale
CALL FOR ENTRIES
SUBMIT NOW TO OUR OPEN EXHIBITION
Deadline Monday 16th March 2015
Art for Dogs’ Sake is an artist led, open submission exhibition giving artists working in any medium a platform to exhibit and SELL their artwork, while reaching new audiences.
This is the first exhibition of its kind in South Essex ( to be held 8-10 May 2015) and offers artists real opportunities and benefits, not often found locally. All submissions must be made online at www.artfordogssake.com
The benefits of exhibiting with Art for Dogs’ Sake.
- Selected by our panel of established arts professionals
- All selected work entered into a ‘sealed bid’ auction
- Sale proceeds paid to artists (less percentage commission)
- Catalogue available to view online or download from late March 2015
- Exhibition of selected work at an established and popular arts venue
- Exhibition curated by experienced arts professionals
- Exhibition includes work donated by eminent artists
- Free admission to the exhibition for visitors and collectors
- Award for ‘Best in Show’ chosen by the public
- Online artist listing and promotion via our professional networks
- A press and social media marketing campaign
All selected artworks will be entered into a ‘sealed bid’ auction, which will also be available online from late March.
While our fun, dog themed event is designed to celebrate the relationship between man and his ‘best friend’, artists are invited to submit work on ANY subject matter of their choosing.
Art for Dogs’ Sake is supported by the organisers of Hadleigh Art Trail, who are based at Hadleigh Old Fire Station. The Trail is an annual arts event now in its fifth year, popular with artists and visitors alike. Hadleigh Art Trail is a professionally run not-for-profit, community focussed event that receives no external funding.
How does it work?
Submit as many works as you wish along with a submission fee for each work. Follow the three easy steps under our SUBMIT section on our website.
Who’s behind Art for Dogs Sake?
Artist-focussed, Art for Dogs’ Sake has been created by artists based at Hadleigh Old Fire Station (HOFS). It is an opportunity to raise funds for the Hadleigh Art Trail in 2015 and for Love Cyprus Dog Rescue, which has been set up by one of HOFS’ studio holders to raise awareness of the hundreds of neglected, abused and abandoned dogs in Cyprus.
For more information please see ‘about’ on the website.
This is just the CALL FOR ENTRIES which must be made online www.artfordogssake.com
IMAGE: Ostinelli & Priest’s Spider