Ladies of Leigh Clothes Swap 2017 @ Leigh Road Baptist Church
Back by popular demand for 2017!
Come and enjoy an afternoon with friends, clothes, accesories, jewellery and cakes! Tickets include: a cup of tea/coffee/juice and cake on arrival. Arrive with your items at 2 pm, the swap will be declared open at approx 2.45pm.
Bring some extra pennies to enjoy a few side stalls.
Tickets £5 in advance online or £6 on the door http://www.lrbc.org.uk/boxoffice
How a swap shop works:
* Bring up to 10 items including: Clothes, handbags, jewellery, scarves and shoes.
* All items must be washed, ironed and in a good condition.
* We will take your items at the door ready for the swapping to begin.
* At the door you will be given a ticket with the number of items you brought with you. This will be the number of items you can take home with you.
* You will check these out when you have finished your swapping.
* There will also be opportunity to buy above your 10 items.
* Items without a home at the end of the event will be donated to local charity shops.
Tickets £5 in advance online or £6 on the door.